Blue Phase Service Updates
Cordillera is slowly, and safely, reopening. We would like to take this opportunity to recognize our community as a whole, the CMD and CPOA Boards as well as staff for their compassion, precaution and concern for the common good over the past few months.
We are excited to share updates on our services in Cordillera. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we move forward together with health, safety and well-being as our priority.
On June 22, Eagle County amended its Public Health Order. The intermediate, or blue, phase allows for:
- Allows gatherings of up to 50 people. Six feet of distance is still required between non-household members. Multiple groups of 50 must be spaced 20 feet apart.
- Allows dine-in service at restaurants and bars at a reduced capacity, with social distancing protocols in place.
- Allows short-term lodging to reopen.
- Allows outdoor recreation businesses, such as guided tours, and areas with high-touch equipment like playgrounds, to open if social distancing and sanitation requirements are met.
- Requires all visitors to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 10 days prior to arrival in Eagle County.
- Continues requirements for people who are sick and for people who have been exposed to someone who is sick.
- Continues requirements for all businesses to create and visibly post a Social Distancing Protocol, explaining how the business is achieving all social distancing, sanitizing and cleaning, and other requirements.
The county has a Q&A and Ecemergency.org website that are frequently updated.
As we prepare to enjoy all that Cordillera offers, we must remain diligent in protecting our health and others. We are complying with ECPH orders and taking additional preventive measures where appropriate.
As you come home and have family and friends visit, we strongly request everyone to:
- Limit your interactions with non-household members for the first 14 days of your stay and following the “Five Commitments of Containment.”
- Maintain six feet of physical distance as it is one of the most effective prevention measures against COVID-19.
- Keep distance from any person who is outside of household.
- Wash hands often, especially after visiting public settings, businesses, before eating or touching face.
- Cover face in public, especially whenever not able to maintain physical distance from others.
- Wear a face covering when entering an indoor public environment, like a grocery store or post office.
- Stay home when sick. Isolate from others, including household members, to help protect them and limit the spread.
- Get tested immediately if experiencing symptoms. Test early after symptoms develop, which can help prevent spreading COVID-19 to other people.
If you’re not feeling well, please contact your primary care provider and plan to be tested. Find testing sites here. Please call CMM at 970-926-6340 with questions.
Cordillera service updates include the following:
- Administrative office is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. In addition, you can continue to call 970-926-1923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please call and schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet with anyone in administration.
- Post Office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Property owners are requested to comply with the following guidelines:
- Call the Post Office, 970-926-1637, if you would like staff to bundle your mail and/or packages for easy pickup
- Five customers are permitted in the Post Office at a time
- Register for weekly premium forwards that continue to be sent on Fridays by calling 970-926-1637 or email email@example.com; include your name, phone number, Cordillera address and forwarding address. Staff will contact you for payment.
- Dog park continues to be open with restrictions for 10 or fewer people to gather while maintaining at least six feet of social distancing.
- Car wash is open Monday through Friday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Training is required for access and use. Contact Wes Zittel at 970-569-6279 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule training.
- Public Safety and Community Operations continue operations while meeting social distancing requirements.
- Equestrian Center is open only to boarders and trainers for scheduled care and riding of horse via a sign-up schedule.
- Trails are open and ready to be explored. Please maintain six feet between hikers. Prepare to join the Cordillera Hiking Challenge and weekly hiking groups.
- Short Course, Athletic Center and Trailhead Pools are open. Reservations required.
- Cordillera Day Camp, aka “Cordy Camp” will not be held this summer.
- Café and Trailhead Clubhouse remain closed and will be revisited for potential reopening during Phase 3 of reopening in Eagle County. Stitchery group of members of less than 10 began meeting socially distant and outdoors in mid-May and will continue to do so.
- Bearcat Stables is open and trail rides are available by reservation. The bar is open with limited capacity. Call 970-926-1578 or visit bearcatstables.com.
- Fishing river beats remained are open.Cordillera ponds are open for fishing. Vail Valley Anglers is open for retail and guided trips. Face coverings required. Learn more about fishing procedures in Cordillera.
- The Club at Cordillera continues to offer delivery and outdoor dining at The Chaparral at the Valley Club and The TimberHearth. Reservations are required. The Market Place offers delivery of household essentials and groceries. Those interested can place orders here for delivery within 24 to 48 hours. A staff member will contact you with confirmation. Supplies are based on availability and limited per household
- Short Term Rentals are open. Find out more at here.
We are excited to see our property owners enjoying Cordillera. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions, 970-926-1923 or email@example.com.