Design Review Board
Welcome to your one-stop shop to start building or modifying your existing home. Cordillera's Design Review Board (DRB) important links below.
- Cordillera Design Guidelines (PDF) provide complete information on the process of home construction.
- Review Construction Rules and Regulations (PDF) prior to beginning your project.
- Design Review Board fees (PDF)
- DRB Meeting and Submittal Dates (PDF)
Lot Line & Building Envelope Amendment
- Building Envelope Application (PDF)
- Building Envelope Lot Line Notice to Adjacent Property Owners (PDF)
- Building Envelope Lot Line Written Approval (PDF)
- Building Envelope Lot Line Requirements (PDF)
- Building Envelope Lot Line Amendment Submittal (PDF)
New Construction, Additions & Modifications
All new construction within Cordillera requires Design Review Board approval prior to issuance of an Eagle County building permit.
This five step process includes:
- Pre-Design Review
- Sketch Review
- Final Review
- Technical Review
- Inspections and Certificate of Compliance
Any exterior modification to an existing structure or landscaping plan require Design Review Board approval or notification. Refer to section 1.03.00 in the Cordillera Design Guidelines (PDF).