For bulk household items, Operations places a dumpster in each
neighborhood for use on a first come, first serve basis. The dumpsters
are intended for property owner use only; do not discard paint
products, tires, batteries, fluorescent lights, chemicals or Freon in the
Drop-off schedule on Thursdays in June 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Divide/Community Dog Parking Lot (Carterville Road): June 3
• Ranch/Trailhead Parking: June 10
• Summit/Golf Maintenance: June 17
For property yard debris, Operations collects neatly stacked debris
that is placed alongside the road.
Pick-up schedule on Tuesdays throughout the summer:
• Divide: May 4 June 1 July 6 August 3
• Ranch: May 11 June 8 July 13 August 10
• Summit:May 18 June 15 July 20 August 17