The Athletic Center of Cordillera at the Summit has undergone an $8MM+ renovation and expansion (completed in June, 2022). This project is being delivered with no new assessments to homeowners and no long-term debt.
The newly- remodeled Athletic Center of Cordillera is, without question, the most spectacular private work-out and swimming facility in the Vail Valley.
With the expanse of glass and vaulted ceilings, the jaw-dropping views of the Gore Range may take your breath away before you even get on that elliptical or Peloton!
The 16,000 sq ft. updated ACC has the equipment, swimming and class space for every homeowner’s workout needs:
- Cardio and weight rooms, including 3 Pelotons, and Cybex machines, free weights and accessories
- A yoga studio and group class space
- A large outdoor spa which accommodates 20 adults and extensive patio
- Salt water indoor swimming center
- Outdoor recreational and exercise venues
- Up-to-date HVAC systems for enhanced air quality
In the know:
- No reservations are required for fitness equipment.
- Reservations are required for all fitness classes. Click on the link below to reserve.
- Adult Lap Hours are from 7am to 10am daily. Reservations are required. Please call (970) 688-8850 to reserve your lane.
- Due to the trailhead pool closures summer of 2022, family swim will be from 10am – 6pm. First come, First serve.
You cannot make reservations more than 2 days in advance.
The Athletic Center is open to Cordillera Property Owners and their accompanied guests. The hours of operation are from 5 am to 10 pm daily, accessed with your CordilleraID when the Center is not staffed.
Click here for class schedule and reservations. You cannot make reservations more than 2 days in advance.
For questions, please call (970) 688-8850
Cordillera Athletic Center Calendar