Contractors, service providers, property managers, and other vendors conducting regular business in Cordillera are required to purchase a transponder sticker for each vehicle that will pass through an access gate. This allows Public Safety to know who is within the community in the event of an emergency. Applications for access transponders can be found here.
The following rules apply to vendors, contractors and service providers doing work in the Cordillera community.
- Contractors, service vehicles and vendors must use the Access Gate entry lane that is immediately adjacent to the gate attendant building (the left lane). The transponders issued to contractors, service providers and vendors DO NOT automatically raise the gate arm, it must be activated by the gate attendant.
- Work hours (including clean-up) are:
7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on SaturdaysNO Access on Sundays
Contractors, service providers, vendors and landscapers may pass through the gates beginning at 7am on Monday – Friday, and 8:30am on Saturdays. No early access will be granted. No loud work may begin before the works hours listed above.
- All contractors, service providers, vendors and landscapers must exit the community and be through the gate exit lanes by 6 pm on Monday – Friday and 5:30 pm on Saturdays. Plan accordingly.
- On street parking at construction sites is limited to a maximum of 10 vehicles on one side of the street with no parking in cul-de sacs or within 15 feet of fire hydrants.
Vendors, Contactors, Service Providers, and Landscapers are NOT allowed to bring pets of any kind including dogs onto Cordillera property regardless of whether they will stay in the vehicle or not.
Loud music that can be heard outside of the jobsite will not be tolerated.
- No work holidays will be posted at the gates in advance of the no work holiday.
- If there is a need to work outside of the above hours on occasion, permission must be requested in advance by contacting the Metro District Office at: (970)926-1923.
Please contact Public Safety with any questions or concerns at (970) 926-1923.